Thursday, May 15, 2008

GOD Leads......


Usually Thursday is our "run around" day. But today, our Heavenly Father called us to the studio. When this happens, we are never quite sure what He is asking of us. But we go, and follow His lead. Today, He had more in store for us than we could have ever imagined. He wanted us to create.... but what?????

Our Lord knows how heavy our hearts have been since Monday when we heard the news of the devastating earthquake to hit the people of China. You see, our youngest daughter was born in China. Eliana Mei Jing is a gift from God to our family. A gift that came to us via China. Our hearts will always be connected to China and her people. It is because of that connection that this news has been so hard-hitting.

I have been on my knees before the Lord several times filled with such grief and disbelief. My heart aches. It is heavy with sadness, and I weep for all the mothers and fathers whose arms are empty, and for the children who now have no parents to hold them.

Today, our Almighty Creator lead us to create an image. It is with humble hearts that we share it with you now. May God have all the glory.

"God is taking home so many of His children. They are with Him now. We are not to be afraid."

Please join with us as we continue to pray for China and her people. God Bless You.

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

This has been a very tragic time. I have been praying for China too.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I am still at a loss for words. We have been praying for those families in China too. You image is very powerful - beautiful - thanks for sharing.
Ladybug hugs,
;D

jennifer said...

Hi, I just saw that you are the high bidder on the box that I had in the Star Fish auction! If you will email me your address, I will get this in the mail to you! My email is: doughty39@bellsouth.net

Jewels of My Heart said...

Cinamon... there aren't words to describe this photograph.... it gave me chills. Yes, I do believe it was God inspired. Powerful, beautiful, breathtaking....
Your post is so touching as well. I too will meet you in prayer before the King of kings beseaching Him for mercy and grace for China and her people.
God's Peace,
Daleea